Tags: Halloween Trick or Treat, Maribago Bluewater Event
Tags: Margie Munsayac, Maribago Bluewater, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Weddings at Bluewater
A wedding by the ocean is the beginning of a promise…
a promise of an endless story of romance.
The surrounding seas behold serenity and splendor.
The clear blue sky produces a warm embrace.
The rustle of tropical trees lightly applauds the new union.
With the glory of nature around you, it all makes for a perfect beginning.
That is what Weddings at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort are about.
We have intimate venues to celebrate life’s most precious moments, each with natural beauty.
Our setting is quaint, relaxing. Our pampering is warm, gracious.
We offer special packages or we can help you plan and create a custom event.
The setting can be formal or informal.
Each wedding receives creative and individual attention to ensure memories that will last a lifetime.
We invite you to celebrate with us.
For information and reservation, please call MARKETING and EVENTS at (63 32) 492 0100 local 512 and 513 .
You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
Tags: Amuma S, Amuma Spa, Dolpo Kids Club, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Maribago Bluewater Event, Premier Deluxe rooms
Paanyag ushers in change. Like metamorphosis in nature, each transformation brings freshness and renewed spirit.
Maribago Bluewater is gradually transforming and creating new and updated facilities and offerings. Through this time, Maribago Bluewater invites guests to preview how committed are they ini making each guests stay more pleasurable and comfortable.
Come and see how a 20year old resort redefines the art of island living.
PAANYAG ROOM RATES
Thinking of the perfect getaway from a busy life? For a minimum of Php 6,000 nett, you’ll get an overnight room for two with free buffet breakfast for two at Allegro Restaurant, and a complimentary dinner for two at the resort’s nightly theme dinner. Every couple can also get a sampler massage at Amuma Spa with free use of the Amuma Spa Gym, Jacuzzi and Sauna. Furthermore, you’ll get an additional 10% off on all our restaurant and bar orders and Aquamania water sports facilities.
DALI NA SA BLUEWATER
Come, gather your friends and family! It’s time to take a rest and relax from life’s chaotic routines. Maribago Bluewater has it all to make your day: great each, great eats and a whole lot of Fun in the sun! For 1,000 nett per person you get to enjoy a full day at Maribago Bluewater’s white beach, resort credit of Php 700 nett per person towards food and beverage at our restaurants/bars, Amuma Spa or Aquamania Watersports facility with complimentary towel and a beach mat.
AMUMA PAANYAG OFFER
Use your resort credit of Php 700 to avail our 30-minute foot or back massage, or a salon package or manicure and pedicure.** Plus, get an additional 10% off on your next spa treatment.*** You can call (63 32) 492 0100 loc 520 to know more about their relaxing pampering treatments.
DOLPO KIDS CLUB
At our Dolpo Kids Club, junior guests can join fun and educational activities to keep restless minds engaged and excited. The club offers scheduled beach and outdoor activities all year-round. Kids Club Membership is open to kids 4-11 years old and includes a club ID which can be used for resort and retail partner discounts, as well as invitation to special events.
This package is valid until December 15, 2009. For more information, contact (63 32) 492 0100 loc 512 or 513. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Father's Day Specials, KING FOR A DAY, Maribago Bluewater
Mark your calendars – June 21, 2009 is Father’s Day. Show your appreciation by making him King for a Day with one of our SPECIAL OFFERS specially for dads.
Bring the family for a beach celebration! For 1,000 nett per person, enjoy the use of resort swimming facilities, towels, and a hearty lunch buffet at the Allegro Restaurant.
As KING OF THE DAY, Dad gets the following extra and complimentary royal treatments:
- A sumptuous lunch buffet
- A bottle of house wine
- Special souvenir item
- Complimentary use of Amuma Spa sauna and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary Head and Shoulders Massage
- Sampler Massage from our Amuma Spa and plus a whooping 20% off on all Amuma Spa Treatments and service; and,
- Fishing activity in our Alegrado Island complete with snorkeling gears (on first come, first serve basis).
EXCLUSIVE FOR HIM
Even Dad needs pampering and no better opportunity than Father’s Day to give the gift of rest, relaxation and wellness. Amuma Spa has special offers just for Dad:
- Pampalamig Php 2,000.00 per hour
- Aroma Face Lift 1,500.00 per hour
- Swedish Massage 1,500.00 per hour
- Duot 1,500.00 per hour
- Traditional Hilot 1,000.00 per hour
KING’S STAY PACKAGE
For the month of June, Guests can avail of our KING’s STAY PACKAGE with special room rates:
- DELUXE Php 5,500.00 nett
- AMUMA SPA SUITE 6,500.00 nett
- PREMIER DELUXE 8,500.00 nett
- Extra Person 2,500.00 nett
- Single or twin overnight room accommodation
- Buffet breakfast at Allegro Restaurant
- Dinner for two at the theme dinner for the night
- Welcome drink and shell lei
- 15-minute water sports fun at Aquamania (choice of catamaran, wind surf or kayak)
- Complimentary Head and Shoulder Sampler Massage at Amuma Spa
FOR MORE INFORMATION, Contact us at:
Tel. No. : (63 32) 492 0100 loc 512 or 513
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.bluewater.com.ph
Twenty-four members of Cebu Blogger’s Society took an afternoon off of their busy schedule and enjoyed an afternoon at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort. Hosted by Maribago Bluewater’s General Manager Rhyz Buac and Vice President Delia Cespon, the bloggers we’re treated to an afternoon of fun at the resorts 110-meter beachfront, a time to meet the people behind the resort’s operations and a sumptuous feast of Filipino dishes in its BARRIO FIESTA nightly theme dinner which happens every Saturday. The bloggers who joined the event were:
- CBS President Mark Monta – http://euts.wordpress.com
- CBS VP for Events Xerxes Bernadez – http://obnoxiousqueer.com
- Clarence Mongado – http://dahonglaya.com
- Karen Veloso – http://calendarnotes.blogspot.com
- Agnes Jimenez – http://empressofdrac.com
- Aileen Estoquia – http://redsakura.net
- Mikyu Maglasang – http://ifancy.me
- Gerrymie “Miong” Tampus – http://miongandmarquee.blogspot.com
- Jobette Escobanas – http://cebuimage.blogspot.com
- Mark Gallardo – http://databis.blogspot.com
- Allahn Joyce C. Bensali – http://insearch4you.blogspot.com
- McBilly Sy – http://mcbilly.com
- Bryan Karl Yuson – http://bryankarl.com
- Jun Rey Parajes – http://tiborsho.blogspot.com
- Guada Esmena – http://kiatan.com
- Ethelbert Ouano – http://bethelo.blogspot.com
- Jan Mckingley Hilado – http://nursester.blogspot.com
- Nick Nichelle Dael – http://in-indie.org
- Kristian Lloyd A. Etulle – http://simpolnibai.blogspot.com
- Zyra Brion – http://zyrastreasurebox.blogspot.com
- Jose Blair Arciete – http://cevsar.blogspot.com
- Keneley Zyza Esmena – http://zyzaesmena.blogspot.com
- Prince Ryan Gilig – http://royalgrapiks.blogspot.com
- Aldwin Joseph Tabasa – http://aldwinj.multiply.com
Complete list of pictures are uploaded at PINOYWORLD’s Facebook Account.
Tags: Amuma Spa, Bluewater Resorts Island Escapade 2009, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort
Ten lucky winners won Bluewater Resorts Island Ecapade Promo. Launched last April 26 and ended on May 11, 2009, the event is one of the many highlights of Maribago Bluewater’s 20th year Anniversary and Bluewater Resorts appreciation to Cebuano’s undying patronage to Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort, and Amuma Spa.
Drawn by Primary Properties Marketing Specialist Christine Abragan and Dennis Tulo, with the assistance of Maribago Bluewater Sales Executive Mary Yuletide Amazona and Amuma Spa Representative Marilyn Arcenal, Events Organizer Emily Pacana won the top prize which entitles her to an overnight stay for two with Free Breakfast at Sumilon Bluewater Island Resort.
eTelecare’s TSR Niel Anthony Cinco on the other hand won the second prize – an overnight stay for two with free breakfast at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort.
Globe Telecoms’ Magnolia Ursabia on the other hand won a Gift Certificate for Bluewater’s Party-of-Four Package which entitles the bearer to an order of Bluewater’s Mouthwatering Allegro Fiesta Platter and four orders of Bluewater Coolers.
123Ten Designer Jeran YrogYrog and Etelecare Call Center Agent Radny Leones both won a gift certificate for an hour and a half authentic Amuma Hilot Treatment courtesy of Amuma Spa.
As consolation prizes, Kenneth Jan F. Mejia (Etelecare), Jessie Jasper Carillo ( Unionbank), Arjay Stephen Patrimonio (Etelecare), Barry Arriola (Nichol Heights) and Kristine Noelle Enchavez(etelecare) won Bluewater Resorts SUMMER BLOWOUT package which entitles them to free entrance to the resort and a Php 700 worth gift certificates which they can use in purchasing food and beverages at Maribago Bluewater’s Allegro Restaurant (International Cuisine Restaurant), Molto Joli Italian Café, The Cove Live and Fresh Seafood Restaurant, and Amuma Juice Bar.
To claim the said prizes, winners should present at least 2 valid identification cards. They can claim their prize by calling (63 32) 232 5411 local 512 and Look for PR and Marketing Officer Ruben Licera. For more information, they can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: Amuma Spa, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Mother's Day, Mother's Day Special, Rejuvenate, Relax, Revitalize
Show your love and appreciation to your Mother, Mama, Nanay, and Mommy this Mother’s Day through a special treat at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort on May 10, 2009 (Sunday).
For only One Thousand Pesos, all Mothers can avail of the following:
- a sumptuous Lunch Buffet
- a special sweet treat from THE BAKERY
- a mother’s day gift
- Use of Amuma Spa’s Sauna and Jacuzzi
- A relaxing Head and Shoulder sampler massage
- 20% off on all Amuma Spa Services
- And a complimentary use of the kid’s daycare center while Mom avails of an Amuma Spa treatment.
As our additional bonus, Mother’s can also avail of our Special Room Rates for as low as Php 5,000 nett per room per night for the whole month of May only. This special room package will entitle our mothers and a companion to:
- an overnight accommodation
- buffet breakfast for two at Allegro Restaurant
- complimentary use of the Amuma Spa Gym
- complimentary use the spa’s Jacuzzi and sauna for free
- a special Mother’s Day gift courtesy of Amuma Spa.
Celebrate Mother’s Day with the whole family. Give her the best way to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize … only at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort.
For more information, please call the Marketing and Events Department at (63 32) 492 0100 or send your email at email@example.com.