Archive Page 2
Tags: Leslie Marie Fuentes, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Red Hot Cool Blue Summer, true-blue Filipino tradition, world-class hospitality
Holidays and vacations are certified family days. Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort is wrapping up some surprises this sunny season to ensure every family gets a memorable summer holiday in a world-class tourist destination within your reach at very reasonable prices.
“Red Hot Cool Blue Summer packages are the best gifts you can give to your family and loved ones,” says Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort Marketing and Events Manager Leslie Marie Fuentes. According to Ms. Fuentes, the said promo is in line with the resorts 20th Year thanksgiving Anniversary and is valid until June 2009 only. Since its inception 2 decades ago, the resort has maintained its strong thrust in promoting the resort as a totally relaxing family-oriented resort which highlights true-blue Filipino tradition and world-class hospitality.
Red Hot + Cool Blue Summer offers 6 exciting packages for individuals, pairs or even group gatherings.
- SUMMER BLOWOUT PROMO.Stop daydreaming and give yourself a break. Take time-off and chill at Maribago Bluewater Beach Resorts white sand beach. For only Php 1,000 nett per person, you can use the resort’s swimming facilities and amenities (towel and beach mat). Plus, availing guests will receive Php 700 worth gift certificate for the guests use in any of Maribago Bluewater beach resorts Restaurants and Bars.
- AMUMA COOL BLUE PROMO. For guests availing the Summer Blowout Promo, you get an instant 20% discount on all Amuma Spa Treatment. You may opt calling (63 32) 492 0100 locale 520 for more details of their available treatments.
- PARTY-OF-FOUR TREAT. If you’re planning a small gathering for close friends, you may want to avail of this package. Treat three of your friends to a day-off at Maribago bluewater for only Php 2,500 nett. With the said price, any group of four friends, colleagues or family members can avail of complimentary entrance to the resort and use of resort’s swimming facilities. This treat also entitles you to a mouthwatering feast deal of Allegro Fiesta Platter and bluewater coolers good for four people. If you opt to have your own towels and mats for resort use, you may add on Php 1,000.
- HI-TIDE / LO-PRICE PROMO. For guests availing the Summer Blowout Promo, you can also relax at The Cove Oyster Bar and Allegro Restaurant and enjoy five bottles of Beer/Pilsen, Sizzling Sisig and Sizzling Bangus plates all for only Php 1,000 per set.
- SUMMER BEACH PARTY PACKAGE. The summer is just heating up and everyone is still enjoying the fun under the sun. Maribago Bluewater offers party packages for corporate s entertaining, sales incentive programs, reunions and special occasions. Their party value packages includes the use of any of the resortunconventional venues (beachfront, picnic grove and Alegrado Island), sumptuous lunch buffet of your choice, and the use of resorts assigned pool and beach. The price starts at php 700 nett per person and can be customized according to the groups requirement by simply calling (63 32) 492 0100 local 513 or e-mailing them your request at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- SUMMER VACATION PACKAGES. For a limited room offer only, take advantage of Maribago Bluewater’s Summer Vacation Room Package and enjoy a relaxing summer holiday with you loved ones. Anyone can stay at their fully furnished rooms for as low as Php 5,000 nett per room which includes an overnight accommodation and a gastronomic buffet breakfast at Allegro Restaurant for two . As their special guest, you can also use the Amuma Spa Gym for free. For in-house guests availing the salon or treatments of Amuma Spa, you get complimentary use of the Jacuzzi and Sauna.
“These packages are perfect gift ideas to friends and loved ones you want to surprise this summer,” adds Ms. Fuentes.
For more details about Maribago Bluewater’s Red Hot + Cool Blue Summer offers, call Ruben Licera at (63 32) 2325411 local 512 or email email@example.com.
Tags: Red Hot Cool Blue Summer
Tags: Celebrate Graduation Promo, complimentary Graduation cake, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, special celebration promo
You deserve it!
After hardworking years striving to bag that diploma, it’s but appropriate to celebrate and unwind under the sun, with the sand and the cool blue sea.
To honor the new graduates this year, Maribago Bluewater offers a special celebration promo at the resort. The graduate and three of his/her friends or loved ones can get the following:
1. Complimentary entrance to the resort
2. Complimentary use of the Resort Swimming Facilities
3. Mouthwatering feast deal: Allegro Fiesta Platter & Four glasses of Bluewater Coolers, and
4. A complimentary Graduation cake for the celebrant. All these for only Php 2,500.00
For an additional Php 1,000, your party will receive specially packed towels and beach mats. What are you waiting for? Enjoy and have fun.
For more information, contact (63 32) 232 5411 local 513 and look for Ruben Licera. For an additional Php 1,000, your party will receive specially packed towels and beach mats. What are you waiting for? Enjoy and have fun. For more information, contact (63 32) 232 5411 local 513 and look for Ruben Licera.
Tags: Alegrado Island, Amuma Spa, Aquamania, candlelit dinner, D ISLAND RHYTHM, D ISLAND RHYTHM Band, jazz music, LOVE BUS, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort Blog, Maribago Bluewater LOVE BUS, MUSIC & RHYTHM, Tsai Restaurant, Valentines Day, white sands beneath your feet
You and your special someone on a candlelit dinner, with white sands beneath your feet. Warm ocean breeze of the open sea tickles you as you take your candlelit dinner with the serenade of acoustic band playing your songs. You can even dance under the stars and toast to the sweetness of the night with the jazz music. All of these happens in an island. Will there be more romantic than this?
Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort will give you this year a once in a lifetime romantic experience on February 14.
For starters, the couple will enjoy a complimentary fun-filled ride at our Maribago Bluewater LOVE BUS from Tsai Restaurant at The Crossroads (in Banilad) to the resort. Upon arrival, the couple will be welcomed with a Tahitian drum beat at our Beachfront cocktail. The couples will ride the resort’s double body to Alegrado Island where a romantic four-course dinner awaits the couple. Serenade from MUSIC & RHYTHM Band will surely heightens the experience as they play your favorite Jazz music. D ISLAND RHYTHM, a string band, will also play your most requested acoustic love songs.
The night wouldn’t be complete without a long-stem rose for the lady and glasses of house wine for the couple to enjoy. As Maribago wants this event to be as memorable as possible, each couple will receive a photo memento courtesy from the resorts in-house photographer. All of the said romantic amenities is for only Php 1,800.00 per person.
Since limited seats are available for the event, the resort requests interested parties by making reservations and confirmations at (63 32) 2325411 loc 512 and look for Ruben Licera. For more information, you can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who are planning to stay longer and enjoy the romance of the Valentine season, Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort offers Romantic Room Package. For a minimum of Php 14,400.00, a couple can enjoy a two-night and three-day accommodation at the resort’s fully furnished rooms. The couple can also avail of the Romantic Candlelit Dinner at the Alegrado Island. Upon arrival, the guests will receive welcome shell leis and welcome drinks. The resort also prepares a Valentine’s gift pack for the couple and a welcome bath with flowers. The couple has a choice of availing manicure. Pedicure or Hair blow dry from Amuma spa beauty salon. 10% discounts awaits the couple at Amuma Spa and the resorts Aquamania Watersports Facilities.
Make Valentines Day a memorable day to you and your loved ones. Call Maribago Bluewater (63 32) 2325411 loc 512.Original Source: PINOY WORLD | PINOYWORLD
Tags: Ang Pao, CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE BANQUET, Lion Dance, Lunar New Year
Chinese New Year is the biggest holiday celebrated among Chinese people. It is sometimes called the Lunar New Year, especially by people outside China. Traditionally begins on the first day of the first lunar month, it is a time when families and friends get together to say goodbye to the old and welcome the new. In the Philippines, Chinese New Year is signaled with the colorful gold and red colors, loud sounds, with dragon and lion dances in the busy Chinatown districts streets which symbolize business prosperity for the coming year.
Maribago Bluewater joins in the celebration with major activity on January 25, 2009 – the eve of the Chinese New Year.
CHINESE NEW YEAR’S LION DANCE PARADE | Will Start at the Lobby | 6:00 PM
At 6:00 PM, the resort will stage the traditional Lion Dance Parade. The Lion Dance will pass through the key thoroughfare of the resort to drive the evil spirits and attract prosperity. Guests were given with Ang Pao for them to participate in the traditional parade. According to Chinese tradition, placing money inside the Ang Pao and feeding them to the Lion during the ceremonial dance parade symbolizes luck and well wishes for the upcoming year.
CHINESE NEW YEAR’S EVE BANQUET | Allegro Poolside | 7:00 PM
Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort’s Allegro Poolside will be draped in red, purple and gold, ready for the Chinese New Year’s Eve Banquet Dinner buffet. Enjoy a bountiful selection of Chinese Cuisine and indulge in Sautéed Abalone with Triple Mushroom, Roasted Chicken Peking-style and stuffed Pork Pata with Hoisin sauce, all coupled with delectable Asian salads, soups and desserts. The event is heighten with a medleyof Chinese Dances as entertaiment, Karate routines and the Lion Dance Parade. All this enjoyment for as low as Php 1,500 nett per person.
For more information, one may call Marketing and Events Department at (63 32) 232 5411 loc 512 and look for Ruben Licera. You can also email them at email@example.com.